“Color Me Happy,” short story in Orange Karen: Tribute to a Warrior.
When Tabby breaks her toe, she must catch rides to school with the last person she wants to spend time with — stupid Seth Rayne. Tabby carries the memory of how he hurt her before and wants to get through this awkward setup as quickly as possible, so she can return to her life of cheerleading and romance with her ex-boyfriend. But what if there’s more to Seth than Tabby anticipated?
Available at Amazon.
Yet to Publish…
Sharing Hunter, young adult contemporary novel
- Golden Heart® Finalist, YA category, RWA® National 2015
- 1st Place, YA category, Utah RWA Great Beginnings Contest, 2014
- 2nd Place, YA category, New Jersey Romance Writers Put Your Heart in a Book, 2014
Daring Charlotte, young adult contemporary novel
- Finalist, YA category, West Houston RWA Emily Contest, 2015
Awaken, young adult science fiction novel
- Winner, Windy City RWA Four Seasons Contest, 2015
- Finalist, Hudson Valley RWA Hook, Line & Sinker Contest, 2015