I am shamelessly lifting a video from the FABULOUS blog of K.B. Owen (subscribe right now if you like mystery and/or history). She pointed the way to this awesome video about the history of the English language from The Open University:
As for ROW80 progress, here’s where I stand:
- Finish reading Revision & Self-Editing by James Scott Bell. Done.
- Cheer on the ROW80 participants. Done.
- Edit at least 50 pages of SHARING HUNTER, my young adult contemporary novel. Gave the novel to a teen beta reader to get feedback from my target audience.
- Exercise at least twice each week. My Zumba classes are on hiatus for two weeks.
- Submit a query for SHARING HUNTER. Done.
Adding for this week:
- Work through at least two lessons of Margie Lawson’s Deep EDITS with YA novel.
- Read at least 50 pages of The Writer’s Journey by Christopher Vogler.
How is your progress coming along? Did you enjoy the video?
As always, you can cheer on my fellow ROWers by clicking HERE.