I have a Hallmark online subscription. For $9.99 a year, I can send as many e-cards as I want. There are often themes for cards such as Maxine, the screaming Banshee (one of my favorites), and the one my whole family loves — Hoops & Yoyo. If you don’t know who Hoops and Yoyo are, let me introduce you.
Here’s their card for Sarcastic Wednesday:
No brilliant insight to apply here. I just think that every Wednesday should be sarcastic Wednesday.
Here’s how my ROW80 is going:
- Finish editing Grace & Fire mystery novel and send to reader. Finished January 19.
2,5001,500 words per week on young adult novel, Sharing Hunter. It’s Spring Break, so my kids and hubby have been home. I have written one day thus far for 1,013 words. Still, not bad.
- Blog twice a week on Amaze-ing Words Wednesday and Deep-Fried Friday, and check-in with ROW80 updates twice a week. Posted If Twain Tweeted today.
- Comment on at least
1015 blogs per week (not counting ROW80 update comments). Commented 16 times. I doubt I’ll even count the remainder of the week.
- Read one writing craft book. Finished On Writing by Stephen King. For those asking what I thought of On Writing, I didn’t get as much out of it as others have.
fiveeight fiction books. I have read 11 books. Just finished Red by Kait Nolan and really enjoyed it. In fact, Kait’s book is a nominee for the DABWAHA (writing award), YA Category. Exercise three times per week. Walk one mile three times per week. I have not walked this week, but my family did go out yesterday and play a little baseball in preparation for my Going for a Guinness World Record game at the end of March.
- Read through Writer’s Digest magazine issue. Finished.
Added goals for last week:
- Research agents and select top choices for pitch session at the DFW Writers’ Conference. This needs to head to the top of the list!
- Write and enter a scene for Jenny Hansen’s More Cowbell Dirty Fighting Extravaganza. Entered my scene! You should too.
How’s your ROW going? How’s your Wednesday? Did you throw a little sarcasm into it?
Be sure to check out my fellow ROW80ers and wish them well HERE.