My sincerest thanks to the talented Tracey Hansen who nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I strongly encourage you to visit her at her blog, Tracey Hansen Will Write for Food. Tracy’s razor-sharp wit is either the stuff of brilliance or a masked cry for help. I totally vote the former! Check her out.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
Seven random facts about me:
1. My eclectic music taste means that I have songs from Dean Martin, Nirvana, TobyMac, Martina McBride, ABBA, Olivia Newton-John, John Mellencamp, Christina Aguilera, Van Halen, and Doris Day on my MP3 player. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
2. I have narrow feet, making it particularly hard to buy trendy shoes.
3. The only bone I’ve ever broken is my pinkie toe. I did have some trendy flip-flops after that incident.
4. I’m a preacher’s daughter – along with Jane Austen, the Brontë sisters, Pearl S. Buck, Aretha Franklin, Jessica Simpson, Condoleezza Rice, Tori Amos, and Katy Perry.
5. I have started a young adult novel about vampires . . . as if the world needs my offering to this genre.
6. My children have designated me “Grammar Freak.” I think that’s hyperbole.
7. I have
two, three, okay, four cats. We selected two cats and brought them home, and apparently if you feed them, name them, and groom them, the two strays become yours.
Here are my 5 nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award: